Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Doin' a happy dance!!!!

SmileyCentral.com

I'm down to a MAX of 15 "combustibles"/day {from a 35-40 light'em ups/day habit} - my dear husband is still bringing me a pack every morning, and I'm "backed up" to about 6 packs ........................ I figure I'll ask him to just pocket the $7.00/day .......................... by the time it's all said & done, I want to be "vaping" exclusively ...................... MOST people are very pleasant about it - there's the 'novelty factor', to be sure, but most {non-smokers} are just thrilled about not inhaling leftover smoke - I DID run into a rather snarky pharmacist, who, when I inquired about HRT/ERT now that I'm only ingesting nicotine & therefore at a lower risk, asked me why I didn't just ask my doctor for a script for Chantix - when I told him I'd heard horror stories about it, he snapped back with abrasive remarks ................... when I told him I enjoy the whole experience, he basically blew me off ................. the OTHER pharmacist on duty was a 2 pack/day, down to 1 pack - HE was extremely encouraging about the whole process, and evidenced an interest in eCigs - told him I understood that a nearby tobacco store carries "trial" eCigs, so folks can see if that's what they want to go with .......................

No comments:

Post a Comment