Saturday, January 9, 2010

NOW, to give an example of a company .....................................

I will do business with 'til the cows come home - I placed an order on 6 January, @ 11:49 am - it was shipped out the next morning - I received it today, around 5 pm - I was on the way to taking our progeny to work, but immediately opened my package from Modern Vapor - I had ordered a couple extra auto batteries, a couple more atomizers, & 5 bottles of the E-Juice, 3 samplers & 2 full-size - my order had the batteries, the atomizers, but the E-Juice was all sample sizes - I eMailed Tony Kaeo as soon as I got home, letting him know about the "OOPS!" - he immediately responded - he's sending a 'fix' on Monday ......................... I LOVES MY Modern Vapor!!!

SmileyCentral.com




.

1 comment: